Subject: [Leica] IMG - My new intern
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat Oct 25 05:32:22 2008

Dear Steve,

Thanks for your help and comments - much appreciated.

I've got into the habit of photographing all my surgical residents
(and the few interns who come to surgery) at work in the OR. When they
leave, we all go for a drink or meal and they get a large framed print
for their wall (or probably their parents' wall!)

Charlie