Subject: [Leica] see the light...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Oct 25 11:05:04 2008

On Oct 25, 2008, at 10:46 AM, Adam Bridge wrote:

> I liked this Steve but found myself pondering the imaging and not the
> person. Just a bit more reflected light on the face would have added
> enough detail to show the person rather than just the hint of person
> that we get. Maybe it's me but that's my impression.

I think you are absolutely right Adam...

I told her we would just capture her profile...that's about it
(barely) ....

funny thing too is that the new digital viewing set ups for
radiologists,

provide precious little room to move around for the best image...

thanks for looking and your comment, Steve