Subject: [Leica] master radiologist.....
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Oct 25 16:38:28 2008

Really nice image.  I remember during the Mr. Bill days of SNL, I would be
in the offices of a radiology client and sometimes you could hear "oh,
nooooooooo!" coming from the reading room.  They probably don't do that in
India. (I realize the SNL reference is before the time of most anyone on
this list.)

Ken