Subject: [Leica] ROCKPORT 2008 - People - and Some Thoughts on the Leica M3
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 26 13:06:37 2008

Thanks Dick for sharing these pictures, the M3 are very good ones!,
this is my favorite

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/rockport_2008/R3-4.jpg.html

Yes, the M3 is a unique camera, the viewfinder is really great to use
with a 50

Saludos cordiales
lluis

El 26/10/2008, a las 18:19, Richard S. Taylor escribi?: