Subject: [Leica] Photokina Fun Photos
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Oct 26 14:34:50 2008

Howard the shots of Gene and Tom A should go straight into Steve's users'
gallery!

Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e