Subject: [Leica] Gas (Pertrol) Prices in the US
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 27 09:20:21 2008

Frank Filippone wrote:

> Maybe.  Or maybe it is greed ( plus some of the costs of the noted
special
> formulations).
>
> Depends on whether you believe in the what the Oil companies tell
you......
> or if you would rather believe their profit statements......

>> It is interesting, that in California, a major gas producing state,
>> the prices are some of the highest.
>
> Part of the reason is the unique clean air formulation of the gasoline.
It's can't be > brought in from elsewhere because refineries outside the
state don't make gasoline
> that can be legally sold here.

Frank, I work at the state Energy Commission.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Gas (Pertrol) Prices in the US)
Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Gas (Pertrol) Prices in the US)