Subject: [Leica] euro vs dollar and leica
From: jacques_bilinski at yahoo.com (jacques bilinski)
Date: Mon Oct 27 20:33:52 2008

Then there are the Chrysler automatic transmissions in certain models?which
almost always pack it in before the rest of the vehicle does. A
whole?industry has developed replacing whole?assemblies remanufactured in
the orient for these transmissions. We had the transmission in our minivan
rebuilt for well under $2,000 all inclusive.?

Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new Yahoo!
Canada Messenger at http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/