Subject: [Leica] IMG: Grand Canyon, Self-portrait
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Oct 28 14:10:19 2008

At 10:10 AM 10/27/2008, you wrote:

>beautiful Tina, but we are eager to see the after shot...
>
>you know, just a shadow of your former self....
>

>:-)
>

>Steve

Steve -

I thought surely when I got back to the YMCA after my excursion and
weighed that I would have lost weight.  I gained 4 pounds!!  They do
say muscle weighs more than fat ;-)   I'm not sure I'm going to weigh
when I get back from this MA and ME trip.  I've decimated the lobster
population of both states, doing my bit to help out the struggling
lobstermen!

I'll post more Grand Canyon photos as soon as I stop traveling!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Grand Canyon, Self-portrait)