Subject: [Leica] A photo from France
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Tue Oct 28 17:26:41 2008

Hi Lluis,
Thanks for the comment and the suggestions of other beautiful places
to visit. I am taking note and hope that my investment portfolio
recovers so that I can make another trip to include the recommended
"small paradises".
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] A photo from France)