Subject: [Leica] OT: For the List Car Guys
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed Oct 29 15:31:11 2008

Me too. There was one residing in the neighborhood I grew up in.

I was too young to know what it was but the sound of that engine roaring at
9,500 rpm was like nothing I'd ever heard.

You could hear it coming from a 1/4 mile away.> From: imra@iol.ie> To:
lug@leica-users.org> Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: For the List Car Guys> Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:30:09 +0000> > "Greg Lorenzo"
<gregj_lorenzo@hotmail.com> wrote> >>>>> The 1964 Honda SM600 video is
certainly worth a look with the sound turned > up for the drive portion of
the video.> http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/photos/index.shtml> <<<<> >
Gorgeous little car. Saw one of here in the late 60s when Ireland was >
somewhat more impoverished than it is now* and it was an amazing little >
thing. Wanted one then and want one now.> > Douglas> *subject to change as