Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mountain lake
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Oct 29 23:24:00 2008

Thanks for 'splaining while I was at work, Geoff.  :-)

Luis:  There's a similar problem with this picture from Yellowstone. The
water is nearly boiling, and insects that fly too close to the surface get
stewed.  One of these days I should spend a couple of hours with the clone
tool on this one and then make a big print...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/Ystone1stCut/L1001713.jpg.html

You can see several sensor spots on this picture.  Look along a line across
the center of the picture against the blue sky, just to the left and right
of the steam and water.  There's another spot in the upper right corner.
This was during my M8 shutter's oil-shedding period, now over, thank
goodness.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/Ystone1stCut/L1001656.jpg.html

--Peter