Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 30 05:05:42 2008

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

>Meanwhile ALL new Leica is going up here 20%+ in a couple of days!
>Next week an M8.2 will be listed at 85% (Yes that is correct) more than
>lowest price I was quoted for the M8.0 in August this year at a large dealer
>in Australia. My own was bought before that last February. Hmm no more
>discounting it seems.

My experience over the last 30-40 years has been that as soon as you might
be able to afford a Leica you should grab it because at any moment and for
no apparent reason the price will go up to
OMG-I'll-never-be-able-to-afford-it levels.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from summicron at comcast.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] R10 news)