Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 30 14:08:12 2008

At 04:57 PM 10/30/2008, you wrote:
>>Just a snapshot of my "kingdom", the only room in the house where
>>SWMBO permits me to have my kind of mess. This is the place from
>>which I post the vast majority of my pictures:
>>
>>http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#406123756_Yoohs-O-LB

So much neater than mine!!

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/23593534  :-(

My husband says I'm gradually taking over the entire house because I
also have a darkroom and a room for framing and packing prints.

Cats aren't allowed inside because their hair fouls up computers and
scanners and printers and slides.  They have their own houses outside
with heaters (but one prefers sleeping with the dog in his igloo)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom)