Subject: [Leica] OT: Advice on Linhof Kardan GT 4x5
From: weiljr at earthlink.net (weiljr)
Date: Fri Oct 31 07:47:37 2008

Hello LUG,

I am looking at buying a used Linhof Kardan GT 4x5. However, I can't seem to
find any information on this particular camera itself; reviews, opinions
etc. Linhof's website does not show it anymore.

If anyone has experience with it or knows of an online resource, I would be
happy to hear it. I plan to use it for studio and architectural work with
lenses ranging from 58 to 500mm (still need to verify bellows draw for the
500mm focal length).

This particular model is from 1999 and seems in very good shape. Comes with
some extras like wide angle bellows.

Please reply off list.
Thanks
Joe