Subject: [Leica] Lens hood cover question
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Oct 31 08:23:35 2008

Well, my mail-ordered 14040 cover has arrived. It fits perfectly on my 12589
hood for the 35mm Summilux ASPH f1.4 lens. And this one has a lovely little
locking tab at the bottom so that it's not held in place just with friction.
I think it is far less likely to fall off and get lost than was the old
cover. I'm a happy snapper.