Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Veggies
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Oct 31 10:37:41 2008

At 01:29 PM 10/31/2008, you wrote:
>After all, one can hardly have tooooo much lobster as good as those were!
>:-)
>
>Oh yes and to keep it on topic, I did photograph several with an M8! :-)
>
>ted

Those were the best lobsters ever!!  I took several photos, too.  I'm
not sure how well they would go with collard greens ;-)   I did fix a
"gourmet" dinner before the collards were frosted of sweet potato
stuffed ravioli with brown butter sauce over shredded collard
greens.  YUM!  I should have photographed that but when food is good,
I often forget to take a photo until it's all gone!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG: Friday Veggies)