Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: pretty clouds and other stuff
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Oct 31 12:19:25 2008

I am posting my PAWs earlier than usual, since I am off to Denmark
tomorrow morning. It has been a slow week for photography, with lots
of work (it is appraisal season at the office, and I have quite a few
people reporting to me), so most of the pictures are from a motorcycle
ride last weekend, and otherwise just from shopping and walking my
dog. In fact, the first three are just from the roof terrace of my
house. I just had to make the best of the time and "raw material" that
I had available:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=165

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman