Subject: [Leica] FS: TED GRANT BRAVO TV FILM PRODUCTION - "THE ART OF OBSERVATION" DVD
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Oct 31 21:42:37 2008

Tina Manley offered:

Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: TED GRANT BRAVO TV FILM PRODUCTION - "THE ART OF
OBSERVATION" DVD

At 09:00 AM 10/31/2008, you wrote:

>I have been informed it is now up for a number of awards in: production,
editing and storyline. It has received many excellent reviews since it's
release.<<<<<<<<<<

Tina wrote:

Dr. Ted's video was shown at the Leica Seminar in Massachusetts to rave
reviews.  It is a wonderful production - very professional in every way -
and I can see why it is up for several awards.  If you don't already have a
copy, you really need one.  Just a warning - you'll cry (and laugh).

Hi Tina,

Thank you very much.

Once again the re-action by viewers to Irene's line, "So I bought him a tin
cup and pencils.".... brought the house down! :-)

Each time the film is shown, Irene's line has evoked the same response. :-)

I've had many e-mails from complete strangers who also re-marked on her
humorous comment to my unfortunate eye affliction.

Anyway, thanks again for your kind comments.

Cheers,

ted