Subject: [Leica] Experiences with Angenieux
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Nov 1 12:49:34 2008

At 02:42 PM 11/1/2008, LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net wrote:
 >Hi all,
 >
 >Some one has experiences or can tell me something about the:
 >
 >ANGENIEUX F2,5/90mm, Type Y1 LTM (M39)?

A very minor cotrrection.  True LTM is 39mm by 26
turns-per-inch Whitworth, while M39 is 39mm by
1mm DIN, and, yes, the two are not identical and
are not compatible, as both FED and Canon
discovered when they started producing cameras and lenses in M39.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!