Subject: [Leica] Halloween Baby
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Nov 2 12:44:36 2008

Tina:  Congratulations!  FYI, I was 9 lbs 6 oz, and my mother has never let
me forget it.  :-)

I envy you your trip to Mass. and Maine.  While I love where I live now, I
do miss the New England fall colors.  Not to mention lobster and
"chowdah."  One of these days I have to get back there in the fall.

--Peter