Subject: [Leica] Austin Center for Photography
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sun Nov 2 15:03:14 2008

I'm happy to announce that the web site for the Austin Center for
Photography is online.

I am the founder of this fledgling arts organization dedicated to all forms
of photography. As an organization we are still in our infancy but we have
several events plans in the coming months and much bigger plans for the
future.

I realize that most the people on this forum are not in the Austin or
central Texas area but I still encourage you provide us with your contact
information.

We will be having a membership drive soon and, like other photography
centers, we'll be sponsoring member's exhibitions and offering grants to
emerging photographers down the road, that you want to participate in.

The ACP web site is:  http://www.visitacp.org

Or click here <http://www.visitacp.org%20>.

Your feedback on out web site and guestions are welcomed.

Dave.

--
2008 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com