Subject: [Leica] Long time coming: IMG of Paris
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Nov 3 21:39:13 2008

Thanks Tina for these very kind words. Paris is a great inspiration, and
wandering the streets with a rangefinder certainly adds to the "inspiration"
for me. The M8's were really good for that day in day out roaming. Not too
big. The streetshooter by John Amiet I must also give some credit: wonderful
accessory