Subject: [Leica] Today this Boy is 65 -->THANK YOU
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Nov 4 15:56:28 2008

Hello all,

I apologize to be on dlay to answer all your very kind and warm words,
it is very nice - against Groucho Marx said - belong to a Club where
there are persons like me. Once more I'm very happy to have found this
list, I already know personnally some members and it was really a
pleasure to meet all. Today I had a familly celebration, my first year
as a grandfather ...,

Now, before to go to sleep I want to say you all, and specially to
Peter Klein (thanks for looking other familly pics), Tom, Steve (it
was really amazing put my picture on the gallery with the Hoppy's
great creation), Stasys, Jayanand (Lluis is catalan, Luis is Spanish,
both are correct my familly and friends call me by my catalan
vorname), Mehrdad, Tina (you are very kind with your words), Steve
again (very fun), Jim Nichols, Ric (fun comment), Dick, Ted, Philippe
(un gros merci), Nathan (gracias por escribirme en espa?ol), Geoff
(Thanks to send me a words in perfect catalan), Len (you gave me a big
compliment), Jack, George, Mark (fine humour comment), Alan.

It was a nice day, have all of you a nice day too.

Saludos cordiales

Lluis

El 04/11/2008, a las 2:52, Lluis Ripoll escribi?: