Subject: [Leica] Bonjour
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Tue Nov 4 16:07:47 2008

Hi,

I've just joined the LUG (again? I think I was a member before some years
ago.
Anyway, I recognise a few names in the archive, perhaps from
the Contax list).

I recently traded in a whole load of Contax/Zeiss film kit for a Leica M8 and
21/2.8 to join my M3, M4-2 and 3 other M lenses and I'm looking forward to
participating in this group. I also have an Olympus E-1 DSLR and various
lenses
for that.

As an intro, here are some shots typical of the kind of thing I like to do,
taken last week with the new camera while I get to grips with it. I hope you
enjoy them.

http://www.web-options.com/L1030011.jpg
http://www.web-options.com/M8/content/bin/images/large/L1030011.jpg
http://www.web-options.com/L1030025.jpg