Subject: [Leica] First Blurb book
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Nov 5 18:44:48 2008

For me the reason to use the templates (and yes I find the blurb ones very
limiting) is that I have yet to find a way to get decent text onto an
"image" file ie JPEG to upload onto the book. The results look terrible, so
if anyone has a solution let me know. I've had indesign gurus look at it to
make up templates for the FOM2 book, but text was the issue, and Photoshop
did not seem to be an answer.

Cheers