Subject: [Leica] IMG: Autumn View of The Neighborhood
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:30:24 2008

Jim,
(I'd be tempted to say as Ted would ", Jim mon ami  ;-) )
when you experiment with ISO keep the same aperture value - use a tripod
if need be and vary ONLY the shutter speed , else the results include
too many parameters for anyone to judge them from.
A lens does not perform in the same way at different apertures ... Yours
range form ... to ... :-[

But I'm sure that the lower the ISO the better the result - even in the
highlights, and this I'd really be curious to have an learned
explanation why ...

Amiti?s de Metz
Philippe