Subject: [Leica] clouds this evening
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:37:13 2008

Geoff,

Thanks for the kind words.  Actually, when I noticed the light the little
Canon was in front of me, so I grabbed it (I need a story, such as the light
was fading quickly, but fortunately I recalled that the luminance of clouds
was...).  The G10 is really not that bad, at 80-200, no more.  It will be
better when ACR supports it.  I agree with what you say, but I'm taken with
the idea of a small camera I can have in my briefcase all the time, that
will make a decent if not perfect image.  It and its charger and some 4gb SD
cards fit in a tiny case.

Ken