Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:45:09 2008

I have a nice M2 for sale that I recently purchased from a well- know lugger
who really takes care of his equipment. The camera is in great condition and
has normal signs of wear. Some of the paint is gone from the film door but
other than that, everything else is fine. Sherry Krauter of Goldentouch
performed a complete CLA within the last four years. The shutter curtain was
replaced and the camera was converted to a modern flash synch. I enjoy using
the camera but I have decided to sell to either acquire more Nikon digital
gear or save up for a M mount lens.  The camera has a self-timer and lever
activated rewind. The viewfinder is clear with no markings or obstructions.

Price - $700 - reasonable offers considered!

I also have a nice Voigtlander light meter (VC meter) that fits on the flash
mount. The meter is black and has rotary dials for aperture and shutter
speed. On the back, it has two red arrow lights and a green light for
calculating the correct exposure. This item is also in great condition and
purchased from the same well-known lugger.

Price - $120

Paypal accepted plus 3%. Money orders are fine, too.

Email off list if interested. These two items are ready to go and will serve
you well for many years to come.

Robert Clark

Lancaster, PA

Robert W. Clark, Ph.D.

Special Projects Consultant

Pennsylvania Association of Career & Technical Administrators

717-459-3185 (office)

717-648-2744 (cell)