Subject: [Leica] Top 12
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:48:06 2008

I have decided to put up an occasionally-changing small gallery of pictures
which I'm calling Top 12. The idea is to post in chronological order recent
photographs that I like. A sort of picture-a-week, without the week part. The
older ones will drop off as I post newer ones. Here's the first edition:

http://www.web-options.com/Top12/

You've seen some of them already. Most of the photos were taken with an
Olympus
E-1 and 14-54mm, 11-22mm or 40-150mm lens, although I'm likely to be using
the
M8 more as I get used to it, with Leica lenses.

I hope you enjoy them, but please feel free to comment either way.

Bob

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Top 12)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Top 12)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Top 12)