Subject: [Leica] IMG: An historical and personal perspective
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Nov 8 15:14:32 2008

This is exactly what I'm experiencing, Steve and George.  The only time
I've seen people so moved by a newly-elected president was JFK.  And in
photos I've seen of crowds listening to FDR.  I'd add the Robert Kennedy
campaign, too.

Some of that feeling is bound to be disappointed over time.  Realpolitik
can be awfully, well, *real*, and we are in a heap of trouble right
now.  But still, there is a sense of a truly historical moment, and in the
sense of possibility, there truly is possibility.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: An historical and personal perspective)