Subject: [Leica] Campaign 2008 pictures - Here's My Photos
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rmcclure2@woh.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 8 17:57:38 2008

At the urging off list by some of you, but against my better judgement, here
is a link to my Palin event photo excursion, which began at 6:00 a.m. at the
University of Findlay (Ohio).  Started shooting upon arrival at 6:00 a.m.,
when we began waiting in line.  We stood (no chairs) until she spoke at
10:00 a.m., enduring a litany of local pols and an enthusiastic, but
pressing crowd.  Was it worth it? Oh yes, she is the real deal.  But I will
say no more.  My biggest fear in showing these is that my photo skills are
pretty weak compared to what I see on this list.  In addition, I was using
an old Canon 10D with a consumer telephoto lens, so the results are not
exactly tack sharp.  I did try to record the feel of the event.

http://gallery.me.com/remphoto#100028

Rob