Subject: [Leica] Challenge on LUF
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sat Nov 8 21:03:54 2008

Mmmm...a little harsh, maybe. I'm rather fond of "Metro Rail". Nice
human moment, well lighted, subject snaps out of the background. The
subject's hand position and the set of her chin and mouth are
eloquent, and the hidden eyes make the whole composition a little
whimsical or oddball. I'd put it on my wall.

--howard

Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Challenge on LUF)