Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: my hometown
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Nov 9 11:18:10 2008

Tina Manley wrote:

> At 01:23 PM 11/9/2008, you wrote:
>
>> My hometown is not very well known outside Scandinavia, but it is the
>> most wonderful place in the world. I go there twice a year, most
>> recently last week:
>>
>> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=166

Tina : The USD is up 20% against the euro from July - hope inside ;-)

To Nathan : Excellent series once more Nathan - I always enjoy the eye,
and the voice.
My favourite is the bicycle and leaves - I'd never have seen it while
strolling along - great take, and rendition.

Thanks for sharing
Already waiting for next batch
Amiti?s
Philippe