Subject: [Leica] PAW 43-45
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Nov 9 13:13:47 2008

Come on Daniel !
you perfectly loaded this F3 and it works !

Beautiful daughter and superb catch of her eyes.
The fog is our destiny - why not enjoy it? This view is beautiful.
The grid and leaves is a bit too dark for my tast, yet very well seen
and composed.

About loading with eyes shut , it reminds me of my early days in the Air
Force when we learned to get our arms to pieces and reconstruct them
with blinded eyes under the threat of a chronometer ...
I read that some photogs had tuitions at Leica to be able to repair the
gear on the field too.
Also I was asked this afternoon to unload a basic automatic Nikon my
mother in law hasn't used for long - I took up my vest and slipped my
arms through the sleeves in he old way  while keeping the light from the
camera  inside. Coincidence? I hadn't done this for 5 years with another
Nikon my son had got struck in Hungary ... Never happens with a digital
camera, and I must have missed it ;-)

Keep shooting the happy side of life Daniel !
Amiti?s from pouring Metz
Philippe