Subject: [Leica] HONORARY DOCTORAT PRESS RELEASE-UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA.
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Nov 9 13:43:26 2008

At 02:54 PM 11/9/2008, you wrote:
>May I also wish your most precious partner in life gets some kind of
>acknowldegment and reward?
>A fellowship of some sort ? ;-)
>Philippe

As far as I'm concerned, Ted would be selling pencils on the sidewalk
without Irene ;-)  If you've seen the DVD, you know what I
mean.  Nobody could succeed in such a demanding profession as
photojournalism without the support of a very understanding
spouse.  Most photojournalists, male and female, have been divorced
many times.  Ted and Irene are the exception - only because she is so
exceptionally understanding.  She has the acknowledgement, reward and
fellowship of those who appreciate her.  To wives and mothers, that
is much more important than any honorary title.  ;-)

You go, Irene!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com