Subject: [Leica] For Rollei fans: good and bad news
From: eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea)
Date: Sun Nov 9 20:22:02 2008

On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 07:03:38PM -0600, Ken Carney wrote:
> That is most interesting.  Like probably everyone on this list, I have a
> TLR
> Rollei in the camera closet, mine not used for 20 years.  I'll have to pull
> it out and refresh my memory as to which one it is.  I had no idea they had
> a view camera.

I had no idea they had a view camera either, and I belong to two Rollei
mailing lists.  To be fair, most of the traffic there deals with older
equipment.  My own Rolleiflex is a 2.8D made in 1954.  Works fine, so
although a new one would be nice there's no pressing need for it.

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] For Rollei fans: good and bad news)