Subject: [Leica] Challenge on LUF
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Nov 9 22:41:36 2008

To be fair 9 our of the 13 have people as the subject. As someone who has a
picture in those 13 I have to say that it's very difficult to drop into an
unknown location and then have only 2 hours and 36 frames to get a shot.
There's a constant problem of 'do I take this', knowing that there are only
a limited number of frames available, and only one camera/lens is allowed -
zooms at a pre-disclosed focal length. I really isn't as easy as it sounds -
and I know it sounds easy.

Next year's location will be announced soon. You are all welcome to take
part and win the prize <grin>.

Steve

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Challenge on LUF)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Challenge on LUF)