Subject: OT RE: [Leica] Golf club life
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Nov 10 15:53:14 2008

Always amazing to hear these stories.
I've heard of new suburban developments going up near large dairy,
hog and/or chicken farms; then the new suburbanites in their new
McMansions complain of the odors and dusts from the farm. What did
they expect?
It's as if they didn't know that farms had odors, tractors running at
all hours of daylight and night;
that golf courses have golf balls;
that airports have airplanes.

My own property line abuts a church/school on the west
and state highway on the south.
When I bought the property
I expected that the parking lot would fill at least once a week;
that children would be out and about at least 9 months of the year;
that traffic would be relatively high.
Guess what?
I was right.
;~)