Subject: [Leica] Vented hood question
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Nov 11 09:04:53 2008

Phil
The largest vented hoods I've seen so far are 46mm. Using such a hood with a
52-46 stepdown adapter wouldn't make sense in my opinion.  But as the 105 is
tele, you might look for one of the numerous medium sized, non-conical 52mm
hoods there are on the market? Check out ebay, items # 110305166405 and
140268023814.
Didier