Subject: [Leica] IMG - The Invesiture of Dr. Ted - The END!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Nov 11 19:38:45 2008

Dr. Ted here! :-)

Naw, it's ted: :-)

Guys and gals, it's just the same old guy, ted the photographer. :-)

A truly magical day made even better with friends and family being there for
care and comfort when one became a tad emotional. At least I didn't cry!
CLOSE! ;-) But I hung tough and made it without shedding a tear.

Wonderful pictures from Henning so quickly, the joys of digital! :-)  Why
his pictures and I expect a few others to come are great, it helps share the
moment around the world. One of the joys of the LUG and the internet with
the LUG family.

It wasn't just pictures, it was Tom &Tuulikki; Henning and Tanya, Sandy
Carter, Andy Clark, friend from Reuters wire service, all with cameras.
OOPS! Almost forgot my grandson Wink who produced some very nice images,
shooting from the. "SHADOW SIDE!" :-) A beauty of Irene and myself.

One can only offer a most humble and sincere thank you for all the wonderful
e-mails, private and on list, for their congratulations and best wishes over
this special moment in my life.

May we always have the LUG to learn and share with! A big thank you Brian
for your kindness in keeping this "family together!" So we can share our
knowledge of photography, family moments and the lives we enjoy throughout
the world.

Again, thank you one and all for your wealth of praise and congratulations
during the past few days. Never to be forgotten!

Kindest regards,

ted