Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fall Colors at Pt. Lobos
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Nov 12 07:25:59 2008

As George said - 4th and last - I wonder if the lack of focus can't be
simply attributed to troubled water.

The other ones are interesting too, but the darks look too dark on my
screen.
Is this due to the effects of a polarising filter or a heavy hand on the
black cursor while (post) processing?
Maybe it is simply me?!.

Thanks for sharing these unusual sights and colours.
Philippe