Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 45 (ric)
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Nov 12 17:45:09 2008

PAWs for Week 45

Sunfish are less popular than once upon a time, but still to be found
on the Pamlico River.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/45/45-sunfish.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/6ezoba

Three conductors await departure of Raleigh for New York.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/45/45-amtrak.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/6oo9f5

I know most people think of Leica as small, but for old OM users,
they're just sort of average size. At any rate, I don't consider them
anywhere near a pocket camera. Rather than tote the load when heading
out to some events this weekend with an old friend, I dug out my
Olympus XA (another old friend) for the first time in a while. The
rest are taken with it and Fujicolor 400.

Kids sell snacks and drinks at University of North Carolina football
game versus Georgia Tech. We won!
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/45/45-vendors.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/6ekzh8

Fans relax during halftime of the game.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/45/45-shadowgame.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/6d9q6n

Football fans at Bub O'Malley's after the game.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/45/45-omalleys.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/5nzr64

A large sculpture outside the Cary Soccer Complex, site of the ACC
Women's Soccer Championship. We won!
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/45/45-sculpt.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/6mrr9o

Ric Carter