Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Leica M8, Black
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Thu Nov 13 07:39:02 2008

Very well taken care of Leica M8 in black.
I adore this camera and have taken very good care of it.
CLA'd by Leica in January of 2008.

I am only selling as I stumbled into a Phase One P45 back at a price
to good to miss..
I know I will re-buy a digital Leica in the future, but right now I
can't afford to hold onto this camera..

I am away until Sunday. I'd be happy to provide pictures.

$3300 (shipping to US address included, outside will be actual cost of
shipping).

thanks,
Eric

www.korenman.com