Subject: [Leica] it's a rough life...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Nov 14 08:20:14 2008

On Nov 13, 2008, at 4:16 PM, Ric Carter wrote:

> and I see it as she needs to relax in front of the camera, she's
> gorgeous, but she looks to me like she's nervous in front to the
> camera so apes it up when you point at her.
>
> may be all my response--not hers;^)

good question and hard to really know isn't it Ric...why some
withdraw, some are so shy and obviously uncomfortable, and some
put it all out there...

Sahera...by and large just ignores the camera, but sometimes apes it
up, of course that's when I shoot and show the photo...

and we all go oooohh  and ahhhh...

so it's really a group effort, a conspiracy...

:-)

Steve