Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 38, Issue 32: Advice a-plenty was much appreciated... any more pointers for a newbie?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Nov 14 22:09:35 2008

Hi Peter,

As someone else said, you need to edit a lot tighter. There are many
almost identical photos. This is made even more problematic for us
viewers by the fact that you use Flickr, which has just about the
worst user interface of any photo sharing site. To look at a Flickr
gallery with more than a few (<10) photos is frankly a painful
experience.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman