Subject: [Leica] IMG: Camera store senorita
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Nov 15 13:14:28 2008

At 03:44 PM 11/15/2008, you wrote:
>So let's take a survey, vote, in order of preferred subjects:
>
>senoritas

Maybe most Leica users are male?  I don't have any statistics to
quote, but I'm usually the ONLY female in a gathering of Leica
users.  I know there are other female LUG members but how often do
they chime in?  Maybe since the VAST majority of LUG contributors are
male, the VAST majority of preferred subjects might be senoritas?  NOT HERE!!

Thank you very much.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com