Subject: [Leica] IMG : #191
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Nov 16 10:52:01 2008

Hi Graham,

This is a superb picture!

But I'm sorry ... and please accept this as a positive thought, I
think that the thing that makes the picture outstanding it is too a
distraction element, after thinking on it I think I would prefer the
picture without the the spider's web, the picture has now two element
to focus our attention the trees perspective and the spider's web, and
find gorgeous the trees perspective and color.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 16/11/2008, a las 16:39, Gee Bee escribi?: