Subject: [Leica] M8 in the cold & Also Audi A6 question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 11:54:09 2008

Lee,

Sorry this is late, but I have just returned home to Iowa for the first time
in almost 6 months, and internet access the past 2 weeks has been very poor.
I have used my M8 in the cold, down to -10F with no adverse problems with
batteries, even after a 8 hour cold soak. Battery life is shorter, but no
failures.  I would guess you have a defective battery, just like my A6
battery after almost 6 months of no activity.  ;-)  Any Audi A6 owners out
there?  I have a 1999 and I cannot figure out how to remove the battery as
it has a cover, which I cannot figure out how to remove.

Gene

From: lkhermann <lkhermann@bresnan.net>