Subject: [Leica] happy birthday Philippe - NOW: George SUGGESTED:-)
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Nov 16 17:05:25 2008

Ted,

Somewhere around here I have a McDonnell-Douglas sales film on the F-18
(Hornet).  If I can find it I will send it to you.  The pilot is really
pumped.  He says, "OK, suppose you're on a bomb run and there is an aerial
threat.  Why, you just switch to dogfight mode on the stick (the selection
really did say dogfight), destroy that threat, and continue on.  Now let's
get this baby in the air..."  Go for it, but please do have the pilot show
you where that ejection thingie is.  The amount of paperwork you will have
to sign is probably a new record.

Ken

 A navy attach? buddy is working on
> this. However given the state of the Canadian submarines jumping with a
> parachute was a much safer idea! :-)
>
> Second
 A big discussion three weeks ago in Ottawa with a high ranking air
> force officer

. Not likely to happen. :-( But nothing ventured nothing