Subject: [Leica] IMGS: My Senorita
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Nov 16 18:53:42 2008

At 09:46 PM 11/16/2008, you wrote:
>Tina, the grin on Laura's face in the second is priceless! A perfectly
>charming shot, I love it.
>As to the snake, that looks like a fairly unhappy critter. You took this
>with the 24?? Yikes! How do you know he was disturbed, was his first name
>Hannibal?

Thanks, Geoff.  She loves driving the tractor once she figured the gears out.

Yes, it's just a black snake.  I held him.  Even though he's almost 6
feet long, he's harmless and eats rats and other vermin so we're glad
to have him around the farm.  Or her.  I didn't get that personal ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMGS: My Senorita)